As important it is to find a therapist who is a good fit for clients, I believe that it is just as important to find a consultant that is a good fit for therapists!
I take on a non-judgmental and collaborative approach to consultations. I fully understand both the power and challenges of using EMDR therapy, and I am passionate about helping EMDR-trained therapists to work through those challenges and practice EMDR effectively.
As a Certified EMDR Therapist and an EMDRIA Approved Consultant, I offer individual and group consultations to trained EMDR therapists who are working towards the following goals:
- to meet consultation requirements for EMDR Basic Training (10 consultation hours)
- to pursue and obtain EMDR Certification Status (20 consultation hours)
- to build skills and confidence in using EMDR therapy
My goal is to create a non-judgmental and supportive environment for therapists so that they can enhance their clinical strengths and find success in using EMDR in their practice.
Consultations will include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Formulating strong case conceptualization
- Evaluating client readiness for EMDR Therapy
- Strengthening knowledge for knowledge and application of the Standard EMDR Protocol
- Selecting appropriate targets
- Exploring transference and counter-transference issues
- Addressing any clinical questions or concerns
Hope I could be a good resource to you!
MONTHLY GROUP CONSULTATION SERIES: July – December 2021 (6 sessions)
There are still 2 spots left in this Online Group Series that will be held on the following Tuesdays between 10:00am-12:00pm:
July 13th October 12th
August 10th November 9th
September 14th December 14th
Fees – $480.00 or monthly payment of $90.00 (GST included)
Feel free to reach out for more details – we look forward to hearing from you!