As important it is to find a therapist who is a good fit for clients, I believe that it is just as important to find a consultant that is a good fit for therapists!
I take on a non-judgmental and collaborative approach to consultations. I fully understand both the power and challenges of using EMDR therapy, and I am passionate about helping EMDR-trained therapists to work through those challenges and practice EMDR effectively.
As a Certified EMDR Therapist and an EMDRIA Approved Consultant, I offer individual and group consultations to trained EMDR therapists who are working towards the following goals:
- to meet consultation requirements for EMDR Basic Training (10 consultation hours)
- to pursue and obtain EMDR Certification Status (20 consultation hours)
- to build skills and confidence in using EMDR therapy
My goal is to create a non-judgmental and supportive environment for therapists so that they can enhance their clinical strengths and find success in using EMDR in their practice.
Consultations will include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Formulating strong case conceptualization
- Evaluating client readiness for EMDR Therapy
- Strengthening knowledge for knowledge and application of the Standard EMDR Protocol
- Selecting appropriate targets
- Exploring transference and counter-transference issues
- Addressing any clinical questions or concerns
Hope I could be a good resource for you!
ONLINE INDIVIDUAL CONSULTATIONS
· Via Zoom, scheduled on an as-needed basis
· The application of EMDR Standard Protocol and/or support with complex cases including Dissociative Disorders
· Consultation hours may/may not be accrued for EMDR Certification
· $180.00 per 60 minute session/ $90.00 per 30 minute session (GST included)
ONLINE EMDR GROUP CONSULTATION SERIES